Terms & Conditions of Appointment
The following information is also available by visiting the UCSD Medical Center Office of Graduate Medical Education web site.
- UCSDMC Terms and Conditions of Appointment to UCSD GME Training Programs
- House Officer Policy and Procedure Document and the GME Administrative Policy and Procedure Document - These documents contain information regarding:
- Institutional eligibility, selection and nondiscrimination criteria
- Hours and working conditions policy
- Supervision policy
- Policies regarding Evaluation, Promotion, Corrective Action, and Dismissal
- The specifics of the housestaff group health, life, dental, vision and disability programs
- Housestaff Group Health Plan information
- Sample housestaff appointment letter, UC Acceptance of Appointment form, Resident/Fellow Position Description, Addendum to the Application for a GME Training Position at UCSDMC.